Sunday, April 23, 2017

10 Q&A About Book







In honour of  World Book Day, I make a ten list regarding a book.
Here my answer  😃



1.     Book currently reading?
Lean In : Women, Work and The Will To Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
This is very inspiring book about how woman in work place. How we should not hold ourselve back & break all the stereotype of career woman.

2.     Favorite book as a kid?
The Adventure of Tintin


3.     Book you read because all the hype but you hate it?  
     The Twilight Saga. I only managed to read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse. The  Breaking Dawn  was  just too much!


4.     Book you bought more than a year ago that still haven’t read yet?
Asia’s  Cauldron
I’m just waiting for the right moment which probably never happened? Ha ha ha.😂🙈

5.     Thick book that took long to finish  and you weep in joy after finish it?
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.  It’s  took almost 5 – 6 month to finish it. 

      6.  Book you bought because of the cover?    
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

7. Book that inspired & change you?
On the road by Jack Kerouac  and The Naked Traveler by Trinity.  Kerouac inspire me to be backpacker. And Trinity showed me that woman can be a backpacker and solo female traveler as well.

8. Book that you keep try to finish but you can’t?   
The Name of The Rose by Umberto Eco.

This book is so dificult and too complicated for my taste. I’m ended up cheating and read the summary in Wikipedia.  Not proud though.

9. Book you finish less than a week?  
 The hunger Games. 
I love this YA book soo much. In fact I bought the first one, then went to the book store next day to buy the last two (Catching Fire and Mockingjay)

10. Book you push yourself to read faster because you hate when people spoiler it?
Harry Potter book.s

No comments:

Post a Comment